did not match any content.
As businesses seek new ways to drive efficiency and profitability, the days of disjointed, spreadsheet-based financial and operational plans are numbered. Leading organisations are increasingly moving to an Integrated Business Planning (IBP) approach to improve business partnering, enhance process automation, and create a baseline for modernisation.
BOARD’s unified approach enables businesses to achieve this vision, bringing information together from across the business and driving increased performance and business value. Attend this webinar to find out how Board enables a truly integrated approach to planning by:
• Linking strategic, financial, and operational results to create transparency over what is driving the numbers and monitoring strategic goals down to operational activities
• Combine data from across the business to create a single, accurate point of truth on which to base all financial planning activities, financial statements, consolidation, intercompany measurement, multi-currency management, and value creation activities
• Provides a historical baseline of performance which can be used to simulate the impact of initiatives now and in the future
• Encourages collaboration between all departments and generate an understanding of how departmental activities impact the rest of the business
• Enables the production of an agreed go-to-market plan with input from all teams and create accountability amongst all departments for its delivery